Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Everybody needs a song.



Yesterday's pictures
Hey there,sorry for not updating yesterday. I was soooooo busy doing my Chapter Summary . I started at 7.30 pm and ended at 10 pm. After finishing all that,I'm off to iron my clothings for the next day. Ironed and then off to the lappy,but then the internet is giving problems uh. So , i had no choice , but to off because i ate my drowsy medicine for my flu. But,it's not working till today. I'm not healing. How eh,how? Well,the whole day at school i'm having this fluuuu which irritates me a lot. For Home-Ec yesterday,we baked a sponge cake and ate it on the spot as we don't bring any container along. After school,slacked with Baby at street soccer and then off to 141. He went home first and then i went home with Amirah and Hazlami.
That was what happen yesterday;D
Now,off to the next part which is today.
First , i'm not well today as i can't breathe well with my irritating flu blocking my nose. But i had no choice,i still have to run for my 2.4 km as last week i didn't do great for it. My timing has gone down from 19 to 14.57. Fast right? Ranned with Fahirah and Atiqah. Exchange-exchange uh kiter nie. Blahblahblah and then reached the finishing line and straightly sit down with Atiqah and others while waiting for the other runners to complete their run.Shall skip here to Maths lesson okay? Now,i'm going to highlight the words in colour fonts and make a BIG news to that 'stealer' who stole my memory card. Here's how the case goes. Make sure you study them :D
First, myself and Fahirah planned to exchange handphones as she wanted to use my red coloured phone while i want to exchange with her black coloured handphone. We exchange together and then i set everything up in the phone and i realised that all my contacts have gone as i don't save it to my sim card. So i took out my memory card from Fahirah black handphone and then i went to her table to ask her to change back to our original phones. Easier , as i lost my contacts everything. She said okay. When i came back to my table, i realised that i have lost my memory card and i know someone who i shall be suspicious at uh. Looked around at Fahirah's bag , rediculous she is the one who took it .What for she want's to take it , when she have a bigger gig for her memory card. So,i have my suspects going through my mind already. I asked around who is near me if they have seen a 1GB memory card around and they said nope. I have a cruel look at (insertname) and he gave me this guilty face. From that time onwards,i knew it was him but i acted as if i don't know anything . Suddenly, he said that i'm accusing him for taking it. Well, i'm not accusing him. It's just that i'm suspecting maybe it's him. It's not totally 100% him. Then he went off to other people's sit and from there i saw he is throwing something at the back of the classroom. After that time , his face suddenly changed into a happy and cheerful person and as if nothing has happen. I am soooo not satisfied, after the whole class went to the hall to have their assembly, I took the iniciative to go to the class and have a spot check on his table and guess what? Fahirah found it at the back of the classroom which he just now satted at. Well,i'm not making fake report uh actually. But your reactions are showing me you are GUILTY! So, everything is done and i'm telling you that , don't ever believe your memory card flies around when you lose it. understand?

So, beware of people like this . okay?
After school was having NDP rehearsals at Kranji Camp and sumpah i hate the minah-minah there. Like ohmygod, you don't have to walk with your asses pooping out and it make's you ugly?! And please , don't act cool infront of Springfielders . Who do you think you are? You think,you shave your fugly eyebrow and you loook like a minah-rep, don't think we can lose you lah Evergreen Secondary School is always green forever. -____-
And to Toyol,you don't have to stare and look at us in a fanatic way because you are just Secondary One students who are still a small and innocent girl . Don't act here or i shall cut your hair into a bowl hairstyle. Want it ? Fight for it uh pompans ;D
And last but not least , i really enjoyed the new dance moves for NDP. They kept on repeating four counts of eight and gooooo , right , left ,elbow up and clap , left , right , elbow up and clap. Awww , that's a great one. Weee~I love it. I've been dancing like a mad girl with Amirah. Kecohrables uh ;D
Okay,shall end here ?
Goodnight,Errah






No comments:

Post a Comment