Friday, April 23, 2010

The ones you loved most .


Hey there peeps :D
I didn't when for NCC training. I have my own reasons why and exams are coming too. I bet mummy will nag about that . Alright,today is 23rd of April and tomorrow is 24?! Second monthsary coming up tomorrow. Hours to that BIG day with hubbybaby :D
Iloveyouuu,iloveeyouu,iloveyoouuu (:
Today school wasn't bad. All of us are not having a good mood going to school every Friday. Nana's having stomach-ache that hurts a loooot , while Amirah is having a problem regarding something and for myself, i'm tired still -____-
I just need a break from everything. Studies and CCA's. But , exams are just around the corner. I have to endure for two more weeks and my hardwork is paid off !
Geography lesson was alright too, i did really concentrate and for maths,i finally made up my mind to finally listen and pay attention on the topic given by Miss Lau. I failed my maths test that was given few days ago and i got an egg for that. Rediculous right? Just because i don't write the workings and everything is goneee -___- For equations,i did well *thumbs up* 11/13.
I am proud of it . Bangga eh Errah,bangga.
After school, i didn't went anywhere. Went for a drink at bubbletea and then homed.
Awfully tired right now with all these problems accuring in my surrounding are seriously hurting my concentration a lot on studies. I really hope i can handle and manage this precious time before the exams. My time management really sucks,FYI -_____-
Alright peepos,i have to go now :D
Still waiting for tomorrow ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment