Monday, April 5, 2010

I'm down for a moment.




awwwwwwww,this sore throat is killing me in the inside . Like what the hell. What have i eaten until i was sent this sore throat by god. My beautiful voice is now gone to become a rockers voice. It sucks a lot okay. I don't like it , but i'm worsening it by singing out LOUD! I loveee to make sickness worser , but not for fever. Anyways,today's school was okay.

I only studied for half quater of the day as at 11.25 i have to go off for my TrainFire at HeadQuaters. Left the class after Geography lesson and then off to the bookshop to get some things and changed into number four uniform and falled-in at the foyer by 12.25 . Helped Cikgu Huda to carry the foods up to the DNT block or room and then we wanted to practise our freestyle but then came the guests from Indonesia,Jakarta. Had no chance to practise sooooo.


Went off to the Head Quarters and then off to collect our m16 Rifle and then off to the MPH Hall to assemble. I'm soooo the paiseyh. There are alot of students from other school that were there to learn about the live firing shooting for competition. So , we were in the same group with Canberra Secondary and i saw Rosnita,Habsah,Ashikin,Wiwi,Farkanda and more that i met during Camp Feast. Tooking out the equipment inside the rifle was the great one because i kept on challenging with Farhanah on who is the fastest at putting back those things up.
Farhanah always win that game. As usual.
Was released at around 4.20 and then boarded the bus back to school and my irritating sore throat could not let me give the commands properly. Ooohhhh,fucking SORE THROAT! After bersurai-ed, went off to TenderBest to eat with Farhanah,Amirah and Hazlami and then back to school to change back into my school uniform with Ncc Tee and then off to meet Baby . Took 69 home and then after this i'm getting a sleeep .
I'm tireeeeed ;D
Goodnites , Errah.

No comments:

Post a Comment