Monday, April 12, 2010

My heart will go on.


Sorry for not posting on my outing to Johor yesterday as i reached home at 12plus. I know,i haven't ironed my school uniform and i haven't even get ready anything. Well, i didn't buy anything much at Johor yesterday as i'm not in the mood * thumbs down* . Maybe i'm missing someone. First stop was to go my cousin house which is somewhere at the East part of Johor then off to Jusco Shopping Center to shopp ;D
Obviously,i don't buy anything because i just don't want too. Hehe ;D
But, i saw this preeety bag that hooked me up to look at the price and ohmygod, it's RM219.90.
It's way toooo beautiful for me anyway. Walked around with Faidhi and then went off to have dinner at PizzaHut and then droved back to Singapore and reached veryvery late night.
Quickly ironed school uniform and then off to bathe and get my beauty sleep.
Woked up at 5.40 , bathe again and then dolled up and off to school with Amirah as usual. Today is by 23, reached school and today assembled at the classroom. Yipeeee~ Me likey ((:
First two periods was Science and notes,notes,notes again. Went off to Malay and today is Oral Examination. I don't even know or i forgottten? Nevermind,it's hard anyway for me. Wanna know what? It's GCE 'O' LEVEL ORAL EXAMINATION 2009. It was last year's one. It's super-duper hard until i can't say anything. Just have to make up stories too make it perfect (not exactly)Recess time ate with girlfriends and then off back to class with a tired face. Not enough beauty sleep yesterday night )):
Geography lesson was also a fun one as Mr Soh shared some of his stories when he went to China for the weekend. Maths lesson was okay. Then LA lesson slept for awhile . The class was planning for class gathering in June. I loveee it.
I'm the game master and guitarist. Nyehehehehe XD
Coming soon on 16 JUNE!
Okay,shall end here. Goodnight,Errah.

No comments:

Post a Comment