Thursday, May 27, 2010

Another End has come again.




Again i must say today is the last day of school for Term 2. Time flies when we are having fun and time flies soooo fast when we are together enjoying and tresuring our lifes and friendship together.Let me say that the four boring weeks will cover up my days for holidays. So, i'm planning to find a job if i'm allowed by parents. I already have a lot of choices such as like Mr Lim reccommend for us which is the Roadshows event for companies. It pay's alot of money and it's worth it. Next pitstop is, Popeyes. Nana's cousin boyfriend is the manager and who knows he might help us.

I shall update a proper post since it's the last post about term 2 okay? School started off with class contact time continued and dragged until 9.05 and then it was Science lesson. Mr Lim didn't teach us today and we did our own things. Nana,Amirah,myself was giving each other recommendations for jobs and then Gabriel came and said 'Eh,i give you some lobang you don't want uh?' Suddenly , the three of us looked at Gabriel. What? He was giving us some places to find jobs such as cinema at Maxwell cinema. I don't think we are able to work there. It must be at least sixteen i think =_= Went for Malay, Cikgu Nor never come. Hippeeee,hipeeee! Leaved the class early for recess and then went to search for those sec ones who are sure finding fault with the seniors ^^ . Had a word with one of them. I'm not mad at her , i'm just asking politely. But , if i were to find out the farking truth , i will bring the both of you down and we will settle this alright?

Class continues as for normal but then at 11.25 we have to go to the hall for some prize giving presentation and then off to class back.Had class contact time and then wooohooo , HOLIDAY MODE! But wait, i still have to bring Daddy to meet my FT/AFT. So, went to meet Daddy at bustop outside school and then off inside. Had a veryveryvery longlonglong lecture by the two teachers so as daddy in the cab back home =_= But at last , i laughed and he did too. Well, i must say i did a lil bit bad this time and this is my effing first time fail in any exams that i've taken before. Seriously. FYI, my conduct= Fair because of the offences i've done before and that has been distracting me. So, will try harder next term. Promise (:

Went home and then off to bathe and otp with Baby :D GOD ! Baby's leaving for KL tomorrow and then back on Sunday , four more days and he's off to CAMBODIA and then he'll be back at 6th of June while I'm at Perak/Gopeng enjoying my fabulousaaaa trip with my dearest :D Shall be back on 8th June. Estimated time is 10.30 or more. See , in detail summore ^^

So to end today's post , I wanna wish all readers ,tweeters and more who read my blog a HAPPY SCHOOL HOLIDAY FOR YOU ! restwell,have fun,study more,outings and rock on \m/ more ! Goodbye, Selamat Malam, Vannakam , Bon Voyage. Sayonara !

I'll miss and miss you truckloads baby :D Have a really save trip to everywhere you go okay and i'll always love you :D Saranghaeyoooooo ~ Iloveyou ~ Woa ai ni ~ Akucintakamu~ BYE !

No comments:

Post a Comment