Monday, May 31, 2010

Life's a climb.


*lazy tone* Oh,hey thereeeeee readers. Today's the final day for the 2-star kayaking course and i've PASSED for it. Alright , yesterday went shopping with mummy and sister at Tampines Mall. I shopped at Cotton On for clothes a lot and mummy treated me until i didn't relised it was already hundred plus. Mummy said alright,go ahead. She also bought herself some clothes and then we went off to Watson to get daddy's hairdye. At Watson, i told mummy that the hair colour of light brown is sooo nice and mummy said ,'Kalau nak amek lah,dah tutop sekolah nie,so go and dye your hair. Murah pe, 9.90 je' So, i took it but i haven't dye-d my hair yet. I'm going to rebond it first before i colour it. Heh ^^

In the middle of the night , sister was send to KKH because she's having a veryveryvery high fever and mummy couldn't stand it. They send her off and granny followed. I'm lazy as the next day which is today i have my kayaking course. Slept at 2.50am plus because i've been talking on the phone with Baby before i go to sleep. I really love yesterday \m/ !

Woked up by the nagging of granny. She is nagging about my exam results. She's always looking down on me and my cousins. So what if they got higher than me? I did improve in my exams right. It's only because of the five percent of english that brings me down. Damn it -_- Nevermind,all this people will look down on me for now,but i'm sure if i pass everyone of them is going to scratch their head and tounges out for them. They sure will be shocked. I don't want to promise already. For the time being , i'm just keeping quiet and not talking to them much. This Saturday i'm leaving for Perak and they said that they won't be giving me money to go there. So,i don't look at your money uh. Kay fine whatever =_=

Finally, i woke up at 6.39am and then quickly took a bathe and then dolled up to go to Bedok MRT station. Was supposed to report at 7.15,I finally reached Kallang at 7.16 and waited for the sirs and some of our other friends. But, finally we went to Kallang Sea training Center at 8plus without any teacher or whoever. Just the four of us. While kayaking , Copral Fazera came and that's there we are five of us. We completed all the skills before we are qualified for the passing criteria. Copral Fazera was the first one, second was me to clear. I kept on giving the others encouragement and tell them that i will save them while doing the Askimo-bar-saving(dontknowhowtospell) ALL of them achieved what we want :D

Bathed and then Coach Nor and Jessica thought of asking us to tag them along to have their lunch at Beach Road. But , since all of us wanted to go home then we didn't follow. Myself and Copral Fazera planned to go Marina Barrage too ,but then cancelled. I'm soooo tired and it's boring when it's only the two of us. So,walked off to Kallang MRT station. Had my meal with Copral Fazera and then went home with her by bus number two. Dropped off at Bedok Interchange. Walk home. Reach home,bathe another time and then i'm off to sleep until evening.

Now,i'm searching for jobs in the net like Roadshows companys. But ,i can;'t find one. And i'm not giving up ((: Bersabar eh Nana. haha. Now,goodnight :D

No comments:

Post a Comment