Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I know i'm a failure again.

Photography Pictures, Images and Photos
This time i really messed up with a lot of people. Even my parents. I know they surely have a high expectation for me in doing well for my exams after all those freedom they give to me to have study groups outside and outings with friends. But i know, i have indeed misused it. I've not shown them a good results after all those things i've done and yet i've hurt both my mum and grandma as they have high expectation . I know i always caused trouble for people and for now people are looking down on me. Who is that people? First,it's gonna be my granda and my other family members and cousins. I also know that i should show my younger some good examples but i don't. Somehow , this feeling really hurts me when i got to know myself that everyone now is looking down at me. Everytime i walk out from the house , i cried inside my heart and slowly i cried while walking. I felt really bad for doing all this mistakes and i felt wrong indeed for making myself a bad one.
I should start bucking up in my studies and always ask a lot of help from my beloved girlfies or whoever. I seriously need someone to talk to. I need a person that understand how i feel. Everytime i want to show to them i can change, they won't allow me too. For the time being ,i shall just keep quiet and study hard for everything and push myself in this good attitude. I'll show to EVERYONE that all of you are WRONG! I'm not going to promise. Actions speaks louder than words. So, let's just be a low-profiled girl. I know who i am .
Like seriously , you all don't have to look so down on me and not showing it to me. Cause' i already know it. Don't have to show.
Let's just time and attitude shows them how i feel and i'll work for it -
I'll never stop believing in my dreams ~
Bilang saja pada semua,biar semua tahu adanya,diriku kini sendiri.

No comments:

Post a Comment