Tuesday, June 15, 2010

IloveyouBaby,


Hello there :D This post with a picture of us is request from Baby. Okay,so today is pathetic Tuesday,i went out again to Bedok Library this time to pay my vicious sixty cent fees and i borrowed some books. Actually Iqah said that she found out one book entitle 'The Last Song' author is Nicholas Sparks. Weird enough? I actually sat for the movie already. So,but too bad there wasn't any book on the rack as if was on loan by other people. Oh,wtf -_- Nevermind,i shall find that book at Borders or Popular for sure *smiles widely*

So, we planned to go out at twelve and head to MacDonalds for our lunch before heading to the library and we did. I met her at my house corridor and head to meet her mum and pass something and off we go to have lunch. I'm sure craving for McSpicy. And i did order it with large fries and my favourite drink,Double Chocolate. Ohmy,what a suitable price for me but $$$$ is still gone now. Thought of going bowl tomorrow night with peeps after class gathering. Must see how first. Then head off to library and sat down at the malay section. Had my french fries that i didn't finished it and got scolded for eating in the Library by an Auntie. What the hell lah you aunty. Don't be pathetic with me i know the air-con will be smelly by the fries but i also do know that library sucks in smelling. Hah.

Headed home at 1.30plus and i just relised that i walked home for only 5 minutes. Lols. That was fast,terribly fast. Sat at the door and then off to neighbour's house all the way until four plus and got home but before that i had recorded some video clips of myself singing and grr,one of this video is so viciously funny. I just burst out while singing. Ohwhat freaking thing am i doing.

Okay,class gathering is tomorrow,gonna meet my 2compassion and my F-A-V-O-R-I-T-E teacher ever i had in my life. Okay,till here :D

Goodnights.

No comments:

Post a Comment