Thursday, June 17, 2010

A DSLR please.


Hi there ^^

Today is sucha boring day again for me and i must start staying at home so that i can go out. Yesterday i talked with baby on the phone until late night at three i guess before i get to sleep and woked up at 1pm today. Wow, that's sure a very longlong hours of beauty sleep. I'm sure energized.

After waking up,i took a bathe and didn't had any breakfast since granny didn't bought for me anything after she went for her check-up at Polyclinics. I didn't do much today,i just on the laptop and i watch some movies online and i'm that i fall in love with Nicholas Sparks Movies :D I watched two movies based on his novels. One of them is 'The Last Song' & 'A Walk To Remember'. Maybe i would like to watch the next one is 'The Notebook' but it must be according to my mood. I sureee want to watch it. Till the evening, i went to my bed and lyed down for awhile and dozed off a little bit and was woken up by baby :D Thanks (:

Now, tonight i'm just going to lappy all the way. Damn you Spain ! How dare you don't play well for me. Tsktsk. Hah. Bye :D

I'm sure hurting inside.

How about a Nikon DSLR mummy? please :B

No comments:

Post a Comment