Friday, June 18, 2010

Sooner or Later


"Does this Cartoon Me looks like me? "
Oh hey there :D 'TGIF' (thank god it's Friday) !
Such a another boring day today at home. Well,not that boring like other days. I woked up thirty minutes earlier than yesterday which is at 1230 today and was woken up by baby :D Took a bathe and sadly,no breakfast again for me today but it's good because i'm suffering from a stomach-ache from morning that wake me up from sleep. Thanks to it :D
Had nothing else to do, so i on my laptop and played my guitar for quite long, i think around an hour plus. I surely learned new songs again this time. I surely want to upload it on Youtube but, i still have to brush up more on my vocals and more strummings to learn and soon, i'll post it on Youtube. Be sure to catch it okay ,readers? Qistina called me and talked to her for sometime before i put down and watched the teevee. I watched a drama that is sooooo saddening ): How sad it can be,i almost cried. awww,i'm soft hearted ^^



Had my lunch. Macaroni and then off to the laptop agaain :D Baby called me up but i asked him to call my housephone,much more easier to talk and then his off to do his bike with his friends and i'm off to lappy and webcammy with Amirah. Planned about tomorrow rehearsals and gosh,i must bring sunblock tomorrow for sure because i'll be under the hot sun for hours till night comes then i'm home people (:

Why must this rehearsals be for long hours? I'm tired you know , tired !

BYE :D

No comments:

Post a Comment