Sunday, June 13, 2010

Where the grasses are really greener.


Anyone wants Famous Amos cookies? I'm currently eating it right now. Yummy-yummy. Hehe:D

Sorry for not updating yesterday because i've been busy entertaining my cousins who came to my house yesterday. Oh, i swear it was super fun yesterday with all those laughter we made about some stupid jokes. Banglaaaa-dessssh! Hahah. Lols. Kay stop .

Yesterday night i decided to go home to mummy's house at Tampines in the midnight which is around twelve plus. Thanks to Cik Uda who send me there. Thanks (Y) ! Reached at mummy's house i had a talk with her until late night at one plus i think? Then i woked up at three and checked my phone to see if anyone has sms me . Especially Baby. None -__- Then went back to sleep and woked up around 11 plus.

I didn't bathe quite early today. I bathed around two plus when daddy is coming home to have his lunch before he heads to his work backs. After lying down and watching teevee,mummy cooked macaroni and then i had my lunch and off to wash my sister's pet which is the hamster called Qizy. Hehe :D Bathed and then off to get ready to go out with mummy and sister to Parkway Parade. Reached Parkway around four plus, got around and round of the mall and swear it was soooo crowded. There's this Disney Princess Photo Studio at the ground level and it's super cute of the kids to take pictures when the crew have make them up and wooo, nice. How i wish i can be the model (:

Walked around and bought my Famous Amos and blahblah home. Mummy send me to granny house and then i' off to watch teevee until late night now. Hehe. Bye :D

Iloveshopppinnng (L) :B

No comments:

Post a Comment