Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Everybody deserves a second chance for them to change.

[ I know i've caused troubles . But, it's time to turn into a new me.]
Hey there readers. Today is such a normal day. Woked up in the morning at 10plus and then went off to take a bathe while waiting for grandma to be home before we head to Tampines to my cousin and mummy's house. So, after bathing , had breakfast which she bought for me and then leaved home around 11.30 and reached mummy's house at 12.30. Relaxed and than the starting of the lecturing from both of them. Firstly, mummy told granny upon the suspended thing that happened to me a few months back and she is still getting it back into the topic. Padahal,topic is already closed =_=. Then they comment comment about my behaviour lately. I've been rude whatsoever, blahblahblah. As if they never be rude before to their parents -_-

Everything ended until three plus and then leave mummy's house to cousin's house which is also around Tampines. Took bus 168. Sit around with Fahmy and watch him play the game GuitarHero and then went home around 6plus. Took bus 28, homed and then bathed.

I've not eaten my dinner yet,i've yet not get ready for the things to Perak and my FREEDOM is TIGHT back ! Damn it , i swear i hate everybody who is looking down on me ! Nevermind,i'll just keep quiet in heart. I'm just controlling my patience towards everyone , don't make me turn it to a full blast and then BOOOM ! I shall make everyone regret.

Alrgiht ,enough of the emotional thingy on top and back to life ~ Baby's leaving for Cambodia tomorrow morning which is in the middle of night he will be going to the airport. Baby,sorry for not sending you to the airport. Next time if you go anywhere i send okay? ^^ Takecare when you are there and no hanky-panky okay? Be good and i shall see you once i'm back from Perak okay sayang? Iloveyoutothemax & iwillmissyou TRUCK LOADS XD !

shut your shitty eyeballs ~

No comments:

Post a Comment