Monday, June 14, 2010

People changes when it comes to choosing.

Okay,firstly i just want to say that this post is just about someone. I just wanna let it out here. This is what i find with my friends about 'someone'.

Basically,this person has really changed since the time that some incident happened in school occured by my friend and myself and more of them. It seems that this 'someone' has already not helping me when i ask for help. Well, this is sure i'm not referring to my lovelies. But, it's a 'someone' that my lovelies know. This person was firstly friendly and understanding person for us until he/she has spend time to hear our feelings out but after what has happened and all that , he/she suddenly move to another people which really hurt my lovelies heart really hard. Really ):

We just can't accept the fact that he/she is more into the same religion as her/him. I think,she already looked down on us so far. I can see the changes. Wow! He/she can spend time with others but not with my lovelies? Wth eh! We can barely see the changes in you 'someone'. We just want to keep quiet as possible in order for yourself to figure it out yourself. You might not be the understanding 'someone' to us now,but soon we will find someone else who really want's to understand our life. Right Nana,Mirah,Atiqah and Qis? For Fiqah i will tell you the person soon :D Okay?

And , for those of you who want's to know who that ' someone' is please don't ask me. I won't answer if you ask. Especially , EHEM-EHEM-EHEM-EHEM! Okay? Thank-you.

No comments:

Post a Comment