Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Sculpture Walk.






Hey there :D I'm well back for the sculpture walk. But, i'm having some cold for the moment. I know i will be better for any excursions. So,overall the trip to Raffles Place and the place that i've walked for sculpture walk is quite okay.

Night was so lonely without baby. I'm just left me to survive for the night. So, i went to school with Amirah, report to the classroom and then we shall leave at 8.30am. I have to collect my money from Fahmy, so i went up to Secondary 5 classroom to meet him before i'm off to sit at the Parade Square. Got it ^^ and went to Parade Square. Admin and admin then DM wanted to check on our appearance, damn it. I'm wearing brown contacts and i have to put on my specs while she's walking around so that it won't be sooo obvious. But,i still have to run away from meeting Miss Ong. Each class,one bus. Sat with Nana,listened to music but then sad thing is, i have to be seperated from Nana,Qistina and Atiqah and join other classes for the walk. I'm left with Amirah on the trip. We are like the only two malay girls? Wanted to change,but then can't.

Walked around and the weather is sooo freaking hooootzxcx ! But , the break is quite okay. MacDonalds for recess. Had Hotcakes With Sausage then had to leave already. While waiting outside for others, Hairul which is taking pictures from his friend DSLR camera i asked him to take my picture. What not a shy girl i am ((: He took and his friend will post it on Facebook soon. Then,Michelle from 2A also took my picture, i'm the one who asked her. She just upload it ! Yay! I shall post it some other time. Thank you thank you Michelle Tan:D

Trip ended around 11 plus, sat around and took pictures using Amirah's Canon Camera. Nice pictures *points up*. Finally took bus to school back, all twocompassion went to the foyer for a class photo. Nice pictaas! Love it. That's it , i love my twocompassion. Supporting me and others ^^ Nyahahahahahaha! Homed and then i'm using Concession Card for one whole month. Wooo,thanks auntie ! Studied and then gonna Glee tonight. But i got no partner, anyone wanna be my partner tonight? Text me :D

Yay! Baby smsed me yesterday,but it's already expired for me. Grhahhahahhaha! Waiting still~

Goodnight tau !

No comments:

Post a Comment