Thursday, June 10, 2010

How i wish it's all a dream.



Hey there hello hello *waves waves* Finally i get my new contacts today after wearing it to Perak and the expiry date in so long over. I bought two new colours which is grey and brown. Weee,i treated Zaidah one of the green colours contacts and she is sooo-in-love with it.

Today woked up quite early around 9 going to 10. I just couldn't sleep back once i got up. Not like yesterday i woked up in the afternoon. I have to wake baby up if not this particular guy will sleep until evening. Let's not let him be a piggy pig =_= After waking up and have a bathe , i had my roti prata for breakfast which granny bought for me at the market. Yummy meal and then off to do some home-chores before i can goooo on the lappy for effing hours. I'm off to the laptop and chatting with Zaidah was what i did. I didn't planned to go out today but it seems that i'm tortally bored at home so i asked Zaidah out.

Planned to eat MacCafe and then head to get our contact lenses. And so we did. After going to the shop, we went off to Bedok Library and i wore my grey lenses first as i wanna keep the brown one for next term when school reopens. I helped Zaidah to put on her green lenses. Ohmygod,i shall buy green colour next time. It's super duper beautiful *wide wide smile* Then there was this uncle who kept on pulling the doors on the disabled toilet. Kimaaak,so irritating =_=.

Went off to sit at the third level and i put on nail polish for sure. This time i bought black in colour but to my shock,it doesn't even look like black. I think it's dark maroon or something like that? Haha,but it was cool (: Went home at around going to 5 and i dyed my black hair into golden light brown . Wow. My hair is super brown now. Not really :D But i love it to the maxx XD

Okay,i had fun today , bye :B I miss baby !





No comments:

Post a Comment