Monday, June 14, 2010

One love one heart.

Photography Pictures, Images and Photos
Hello there everyone, there's another post below for someone :D
Anyways, hello there readers. How's your Monday have been? Mine is a great one today. It's because i went out to meet my Baby :D Hehe ,i'm soooo happy i'm sooooo happy-doppy!
So,i waked up at 10,i lyed on the bed until 11.30 because i don't want to miss watching Ellen Degeneres since i didn't watch it that day. After watching ,i took a bathe and get ready to meet baby. Took bus 28 and then dropped off and walk while talking to Qistina on the phone since i'm super bored at that moment. I brought Baby's jacket along that i bought for him at Kuala Lumpur. Waited for him and then satted for awhile and chopchopchop home at three thirty plus.
I did went to 7-eleven for awhile to get my lollipop ^^ and then head home.

Didn't get any scolding and then straightly went to on the lappy until evening until Khuz called me up and he did this prank call on me. What a shocking guy he is. Talked to him on the phone for quite long and i have to put down as i have to perform my prayers. After prayers, Qistina called me saying that she is having some problems with her handphone.Pity her,i don't have an extra phone to lend you. Had my early dinner around 6.30plus and then took a bathe after dinner , watched teevee and off to the lappy until late night tonight. I don't think i will onthephone tonight with Baby since i'm doing it everyday. So,let's just call sometimes okay ?

Alright, the new shopping mall at Bedok will be opened soon :D It's called Bedok Point. I heard that there are cinemas in them. Weeee, so it's easy for me to be out and go shopping (: Thanks,Government ! Haha,pathetic or what lah. Okay,class gathering at East Coast is coming up soon this Wednesday. Whooopeeee~ I just can't wait to see Mr Tay in his nice shorts. Hahah !

Goodnight all , ERRAH~

No comments:

Post a Comment