Friday, June 4, 2010

Finally,it's Friday.

Hey there hey there *waves waves waves * Finally it's Friday and tomorrow i'm leaving Singapore for Perak. Weee~ Okay,basically i woked up at 6 today to do my morning prayers and then continued back to sleep and woked up at 10 plus. My phone is soooo silent without any messages from anyone. I seriously miss someone damn badly ): Please come home fast :B

Okay, so tomorrow i'm leaving in the morning around 5.30,maybe getting a cab to school and then meet Amirah outside the school gate and wait for Fahirah to get my Sandals. Then i shall be leaving already. Ohmygod,i'm gonna miss Singapore. Yeah,so i have to pack a little more things into my big bag and then i can rest for the day and sleep early tonight. I will bring my handphone along so inside the bus i can listen to music and not getting bored. So,if anyone of you wanna sms me orwhatsoever, just text me but i'm sorry i won't be able to reply you guys. Okay?

So,finally i wanna say something.

I'M SCREAAAAAAAAAAMINGGGGGGGG !

Eager to go,eager to go , EAGER TO GO~

Bye :D

No comments:

Post a Comment