Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I miss you.


I just MISS YOU !
I just met you for a little while yesterday and you have to leave today. )':
Oh great, the sec three's are finally off to Pahang today early in the morning. I'm not that upset for others,but i'm just upset because i just miss baby ): I just met him for some moments yesterday and now he's off. Wth -.- time just flies so fast.
School started off as normal today, but i just can feel the quietness in school. Just assembled at schoo like normal, into the classroom because it was raining heavily. I'm soakin wet. Smsed baby,before he leaves for Pahang. Today's activity in school is such a bore. Just an Animal Hero Project that we must do for the presentation for sec one's. Every briefing was held at the hall and ended up that 2Compassion have to go to 1 Aspiration to do the presentation. Like whatever ah. I just hate doing presentation to juniors. But, good news is, only one group is chosen to do that. During the presentation,i just read the scripts lousy-ly. It's for the sake of the group so that we won't be chosen. Heh ^^ I know ,i can be cruel at times :D

Recess time was also another quiet day. No sec one's and definately no sec threes. Geehs, it just loosen down my mood y'know. My phone is silent,no incoming smses. They usually do come fast everytime. While i was in class,there's a Malaysian Number called my phone. I was thinking it was another person. Cekcek, Fazera luhh. She called me while i'm in class, i picked up and talked to her for a while. The sec three's are on their way to Pahang soon. Safe trip i hope (:

Blue Sea next for lunch and then back home with lovelies. Nana and Fiqah has to go for their OPC training,we got nothing else to do, just went home and rest. Onthephone with Qistina,we both miss our own boyfy's ): Now i realise, how real my love and her love is towards our boyfy is strong. Eh, i swear i miss baby a loads. EE,i just need you la. Come home fast baaaabyyyy !!

Tsk,tsk,tsk - it's only the first day and i'm acting like this. Wtheaven. Three more days to go and SwooooooooooP! He's back :D

Sculpture walk tomorrow. Trying to have fun XD



No comments:

Post a Comment