Thursday, June 24, 2010

Forever in my heart.

Hello there everyone :D Had a very very long outing today with cousins. This time we went to the Singapore Zoo. Well,it's been years since i last stepped into the zoo and i think i was in Primary 1 or 2. So,it's time to get back to the wildlife and meet the monkeys up ^^

I thought of talking on the phone with baby yesterday night but then i need to sleep early so that i will be able to wake up today in order to be early for the trip. I actually was supposed to wake up at 5.30 but then i extended it until 6.42am. Get ready and then leave home to Faidhi's house around 8plus. Continued journey to the zoo for 45 minutes and i took Abg Han's car:D


Arrived at the zoo,had to redeem the tickets and then off to the animal world. Okay,i forgotten where i got to first but i swear i fall in love with the Canon DSLR camera owned by Along Yana :D I used it to take my pictures a lot and i love it i love it :D Buy for me someone ((: Then had some breaks in between. Catched all the show that are in the zoo. I fall in love with the sealion :D

After a long walking journey, we decided to take the Pram to and fro of the zoo and alighted at the Main Entrance to finish off our trip. Had to wait for Sya as she wanted to bathe and then bought for sister some KFC fries. Had our dinner at East Coast Food Lagoon , i had Chicken Chop and i swear i hate the 'satay-man's' there because they keep on disturbing me and Kak Fifi. Grrr! Macam nak cepuk je muka dorang satu-satu,dah tua buat hal tua okay? Then homed :D

SPECIAL EDITION FOR THE DAY : HAPPY 4TH MONTHSARY KURNIAWAN ADEYANTO :D I'll treasure the times i had with you throughout the times we are together :D I love you so much ^^ Thanks for the love,me appreciate it loads :D Goodnight dearest :D
Thanks for all the wishes Peeps :D



A special video for him below :D



No comments:

Post a Comment