Sunday, June 20, 2010

I just don't realised it.

Hey there :D I got a new boyfriend now ^^ He's soooo cute,cuddly and redhotchillipepper! Representing ,my one and only : MushaBelly Snoozems (L)


I know he's cute , he's my one adorable guy :D Heh.

Another day of waking up late at one in the afternoon today after having a whole tired day yesterday at Padang. Granny in outta house as she got to go some reception with my other cousins/aunties and i'm all left alone without auntie at home too :D So,woked up and took a bathe, relaxed and watched the teevee before i head for the laptop and guitar. Had my breaklunch. Only breads will do for today. Guitar-ed until three plus and then have a plan of going to mummy's house in Tampines. So, quickly changed and took 168. I reached early.

Since my sister is already missing me much, i rather go to my mum's house rather than rotting at home like a pig. So joke and play around with her,i received a mushabelly from her. Heh,thanks ^^ then back home around 9plus. Went to McCafe to get my Double Chocolate Frappe and darn good fifteen minutes waiting for it. It's superrrrr lateee ! Then reached home, took a bathe and finally granny's home :D

Maybe, this Wednesday or Thursday i'm going to have a cousins outing to the Singapore Zoo. Hehe, can't wait. But ,please don't make it on Thursday ); I got something on .

pleaseeeee~


No comments:

Post a Comment