Sunday, June 27, 2010

Forever and Always.


Sorry for not updating yesterday. I swear i had a super long day yesterday at Padang with cliques and more. Basically i went to meet Amirah from my mum's house in Tampines. I wanted to wake up at 6.30am but then i finally woke up at 7am after a bad dream. Took a bath and then went out from house and took 168 to Amirah's house. Met her and then off to go to Tampines West CC MacDonalds to have our breakfast together with Nana,Fiqah and Farhanah came too. I had my yummy hotcakes with sausage and then we walked to school.

Get changed into our costumes and then met other friends from other classes. Assembled at the foyer and have to wait for thirty minutes before we leave for Padang. I guess we left at 9.15? In the bus,i sat with Sabrina and i get to beat her in the game 'Tap tap Revenge'. Hah,she sure is a pro for me. Get tired of playing games and then off to hear musics. Reached the Padang,had to walk the long way because the bus dropped us off at a further stop. Found seats and then had a chat with Nana and Amirah before heading to the Stage for some rehearsals.

Had to rehearse a lot of times and some other school didn't co-operate well with the choreographers and i'm super pissed off with them because we have to sit under then shining hot sun for hours and then still not giving fullest attention to the choreographers. I just feel like shouting at their faces sometimes. Around four or five times of rehearsing everything, we finally get back to our holding area to have our lunch break. Food was like cat's food. I just had no mood to eat when i look at it. I just ate a little bit and i also felt like puking. Eeeee. Nana slept on me.

Lunch was done and then time to rehearse again. But now it's under the shady bridge and thank god i like it. I don't mind rehearsing there for a very long time because it's under a shade. There's some changes in the steps on the dance moves for Pre-Parade. Had two to three hours for it and then off to dinner break around four. This time delicious dinner. KFC ^^

Soon after dinner,we had to make our way in to the stage for pre-parade. Finally get to sit under the sunset. Yay! No more hot sun. Watched the whole thing again and this time it's super nice. Everything went well, the lightings and everything. I can see the improvements from last week's one that is super-LAME :D Fireworks was the best. It just shows up infront of us,if not it was at the back of us. Heh.But there's one thing that i'm not satisfied. The camera-man there.

We do the Human LCD for the first time in Singapore, which needs a lot of co-ordination and patience they just didn't shoot us and they just shot at YCKSS. Damn i hate that school. I can say that almost everyone is pissed off with them. Darn you vicious idiots. And to those JVSS girl behind me, you don't have to act cute sia. Just got one idiot fly flying around you and you have to scream to my ears as if there's something bad really is happening. I just hate you lah girl.

Okay,i'm done here :D Tomorrow school is back. I'm so happy but lazy to wake up.

My Mr.Sezairi was not there yesterday :(

No comments:

Post a Comment