Saturday, June 19, 2010

I don't waste my time coming.


Holla people. Okay,currently i'm super tired but i'll just spend my last minutes on blogging before i get my beauty rest.

Do you know what i say i don't waste my time coming for NDP Rehearsals which covers up to 14 hours of rehearsals? Its because,the rehearsal is funnnnnn! Today the rehearsal started early which is at 10, but then we have to assemble at school at 8.30. Actually the schedule says that we might be going to Kranji Camp in the morning and in the evening to the Padang but then they changed and we are at the Padang for the whole hot day.

Had the first rehearsals under the hot sun, get scolded because of not being co-operative but that's not Springfielders,it's definately other schools. Like seriously. Rehearse everything from the top to the frames before we head for our lunch which is around 2 hours plus? We saw a lot of marching contigents from diffrent units. Fazera was there too. I saw her,she saw me ^^ Food was tasty. Pizza,chicken and garlic bread. Yayyyy~! After eating ,i walked around with Amirah to the toilet a lot as we want to see the Civil Defence guys who are hotty-babes :D

Around three plus then we went over to the bridge somewhere near where our holding area was. Practised until 4.15 and it's time for us to go in to the stage and sit. Watched everything from the beginning. Our Human LCD was in the middle of night around eight,so be sure to catch us. OK, best part ! Our HUMAN LCD did turn out WONDERFUL! We watched from the big screen behind us and iloveit,marvelous but then when it came to the last part it sucks a little bit. Eh,i also love the Red Lions. I love them! Amirah was afraid of all the air-rockets that are flying about and saluting us. Hah :D

I didn't know that our Human LCD was combined with YCKSS performance. Overall,everything turn out well and i didn't stop laughing on Hazwan's jokes. Hazwaneeee,i know you know ehh ^^

Okay, now its time to go. I'm typing hurrying seyh. Okay bye :D I'm tireeeed!

See for yourself this year's NDP !

No comments:

Post a Comment