Monday, June 21, 2010

I'll put you to sleep everynight.


Thumbs up for the movie 'Toy Story 3 In 3D'
Alright,i swear that movie is super good (:

Yesterday i slept very late, darn good at 4.30 am after talking on the phone with Baby. Woked up at 11plus, took a bathe and had to to some home-chores before i head for the laptop and guitar. While surfing the net, i'm getting bored so i decided to go out with Zaidah to watch the movie. Planned to watch at 1.50pm but i'm sure we won't make it till then. So, went out from home around 1.30 plus. Had to take bus as Zaidah left her Ez-link with her mum. Bus-ed 31 there and went around Tampines Mall to get our tickets first.

Actually i wanted to watch the one without 3D but then i think twice, it's better that i watch the one with 3D so i don't waste my money :D Booked the ones at four. We got one hour and thirty minutes to do something else. So,head off to Long John's Silver to get our lunch as i'm really hungreeey already, had our meals and then head off to Toy'R'Us. Walked around and played with toys. Okay,i'm soo inlove with the Strawberry Shortcakes Toys which has a smell in it. I want it! Then saw some Springfielders. Oh,not to forget. We even played at the arcade and a lot of games we tried before going back to the cinema to buy our popcorn.

Got in and received our 3D glasses.Cool, we ate our popcorns early and when the movie just started the popcorn are already half left. Heheh ^^ I swear i laughed a lot when the part when Buzz speaks in Spanish. Estoy Senoritaaa !

Movie ended and walked around and saw that funny guy , Khuz. He was with Syaiful. Met them and then planned to meet baby for a while before heading home. Met him and then back home by 18. Walked our seperate ways. I'm home :D

Okay, just now there's this hairstylist at Tampines Mall told me that my hair is dry and please don't rebond my hair because my hair is damaged by REBONDING! So,i changed my mind not to rebond agaaain ):

I got no choice :B

No comments:

Post a Comment