Thursday, June 3, 2010

Endurance.




Hey there readers. Today's such a bored day at home. I seriously wanna go Perak as soon as possible. Like seriously,i wanna have fun with all my platoonmates and seniors. Hmmm,nevermind. Two more days to go and i'm off ~ Hees.

Today woked up at 6plus,saw five messages from Baby saying that he's already leaving at 5.43am. He send me the last message before he boards the plane. Now,i have not been replying to his sms but i did at the last minute which is at six plus. But,it's too late he off his phone already.So continued back to sleep and woked up at 10plus. Smsed Atiqah and then after bathing,had to pack and iron my things for Perak already. So,took all the clothes that i'm bringing to Perak. Grr,it's quite a lot to bring. It's only four days and i'm bringing as if it's one month.Heh. Fake \m/

After ironing,put all the clothes into the bigbag and i still have to pack my day pack. Done with it and then off to lappy and lappy until three plus. Qistina smsed me saying that she is quite bored at home. So,otp with her until five plus and then had a bathe and continued to play my Sims game in my lappy. Ohmy,i'm addicted to it back already ^^ Played the game and stopped back at 7. Have a bathe and then had dinner.

I've packed my medicine for the trip. Just in case , if got emergency or whatsoever. Okay,i'm done here ~ Goodnight people.

Baby,i miss you so much. Sunday please come fast :B

No comments:

Post a Comment