Monday, June 28, 2010

Back to school people ~


Back to school's day people :D
Alright,like finally my blog will be full of post as it's already schools days. School has been a fun one today. DEFINATELY ^^.

Woked up late by three minutes, took a bathe and then off to go to school with Amirah. Took bus 23 and reached school around 7.11am,when to the toilet to set up our hair as today there are spot check on our grooming. I just hate when it comes to Monday of a new term. It just sucks la,really. Have to report to the classroom straight for class contact time. Damn one hour of it -_- Everything just started back like normal. All those three basics. Eeee,i just hate it in my life. Kay,bad news. My lovely brunette coloured hair has been spotted by my co-form teacher. And i was given a chance of not going down to be sprayed off.

Malay was next. I just don't like it. So much bossy-ness. Off for recess. Yay! Sec Three-B is down for recess as the lower sec. I love i love ^^ Had my favourite Mee Soto. But didn't get to finish it,great la great. Up back to the classroom. Received two message from Fahmy and Baby. Fahmy wanted to borrow my tie, so he'll be coming to my class to collect it. Heh.

To cut it short, today didn't study anything but then i just did correction on my maths homework. Focusing,focusing and concentrating. Finally waited for Fahmy to came and he came. Well,actually its not for him uh the tie, it's for his friend,Andi. I lend it to him. School has ended but then i have been reminded to colour back my hair to black. So,i guess i have to by today. I just hate it,hate it.

After school,wanted to go to TampinesOne with Baby but then it's cancelled as he got tuition but then finally the tuition is cancelled. Like wth -_- He's leaving for Pahang tomorrow. What the hell, it means that i have to be alone agaaain. Nevermind, i'm just going to endure and waaaait.

Ohwaaaait, there's Animal Hero tomorrow, i hope it's gonna be a fun one and Wednesday it's sculpture walk. Yay! I'm sooo happy :D Heheh :D Okay, i have to go now. Bye :D

I'm just gonna , M I S S Y O U U U U U U UU U !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment