Sunday, May 23, 2010

I've been dreaming.






Life Quote Pictures, Images and Photos
Ola Amigos readers :D Weekends ends soooo fast and tomorrow is already a schooling day for me. Nevermind , have to endure for four more days and school holiday is back to conquer my life for 4 weeks which also equals to one month ! Going out with peeps it's a must and of course must do something at home and i'm looking forward for PERAK TRIP !

I should stop with the Perak trip first and look forward for my results which maybe released on Thursday. Diedie , mummy will surely scold me a lotlotlot and i shall have to get a notebook to write down all the lectures given by her. Must remember the lectures and everything. So yeah, i just came back from Mummy's home at Tampines. I have to go back early today because tomorrow is Monday. If not,i won't bother to go back to Bedok.

Yesterday was amazing when the cousins came and oh, i'm soon gonna have a fight again with them. That's a must ! ((: Went home at night around 11 plus and slept early. Wanted to on the phone but i am sooososoo tired. Tonight's a must !

Well,i think i shall end here for this week , goodbyes ~

Hours to the big three monthsary :D

No comments:

Post a Comment