Saturday, May 15, 2010

You dont know whatll happen or in what kinda way

Heyho,heyho ! I'm alone at home for two days. I'm the princess,prince,king and QUEEN! Wow. That's is superrr-funnn :D So,granny and other family members have gone to Desaru for two days and one night and i'm lazy to goooo . So i have the freedom at home. But,there's one thing that i think i have to be independent on. Food ((:

All of them have left me early in the morning at sixplus and then i continued sleeping until eleven plus and straightly make my bed and called Amirah. Bathed around twelve plus and then i'm off to watch Backyard Science and then i'm off for religious class. Reached mosque around 1.50plus and then the teacher talked a lot on the fieldtrip to Marina Barrage which will be on 29May. I'm definately not going okay -_- I'm not going to waste my time with the students there and i'm not going for the Youth@Kassim games too. It's suckkkks ^-^

Test today was not that hard for me. It's easy like veryvery easy. Went home with cliques and then off to KFC to get my dinner for tonight and then i'm talking with Baby on the phone while waiting for him to get ready to go somewhere. Now,i'm off to sleep and i'm going to refresh myself before tonight as i'm spending the night talking on the phone with him ^^

Hope you are having a nice weekend , Errah :D

No comments:

Post a Comment