Friday, May 28, 2010

I have to go enduring again.


I seriously want that Pink Coloured Acoustic Guitar badly since last year ): For the blue floral dress up there is the newest dresses in Topshop. Sooooo beautiful XD Mummy,please get it for me can? And for those two shoes up there is also what i want badly =___= I want em really much !

So,yeah. Basically today is a public holiday. I've been at home rotting since morning. I woked up quite early today because baby's heading to KL today. Watched the teevee and then off to bathe and baby has off his phone and went to KL. As least i got the last message :D Granny have gone to Geylang to shoppe and i don't wish to follow. I hate going there, i don't even know why. Actually today planned with mummy going to Suntec City to go shopping and get me my clothes from Cotton On but then it's cancelled . Dad is not working , so its quite hard walking with boys around when girls are shopping. Maybe i shall end here for the day?

Kranji Camp tomorrow for NDP rehearsals, full uniform =___=

No comments:

Post a Comment