Thursday, May 20, 2010

Times comes really fast when we are together .



What an awesome today is. Like it's a very fun day for the week again. So yeah,school started off like normal and had art lesson for the first two periods and Mr Tay have been asking us to draw some artpiece for the LTA whatever contest and i'm so not going to do that. I have done enuff for my art Prep and that's totally ENOUGH ! Understand?

So,science lesson was such a horibble lesson too because i don't listen to Mr Lim agaain for the correction and i'm so not in such a mood to listen. Walked around the school like Orchard Road. From level to level and then to the toilet and back to the toilet. Went back to class and didn't get scolded. Malay lesson was next and i swear i hate the boys from 2Diligence because they used our classroom to make as a takraw court using tables and chairs. I don't mind if they do that , but at least have a mind to clean up the mess and put everything back in normal can? All this is such a basic manner -__-Damn Diligence. Namer je Diligence tapi otak tak bergune. Buat perhiasan je. Recess time ate with girlfies and cracked a lot of jokes with them a lot.

After recess only had one period because at 11.35,the secondary two's have to go to the hall for NDP rehearsal and i swear it rocks \m/ . There's a lot of groovy moves and of course the retro moves and it requires a lot of jumping and it's a fast dance. Ended at 1.45 and i have to get ready for the shooting training @ Yishun Safra today. All the NCC(sea) girls get ready and report at 2.15 at the foyer and then we boarded the bus to Yishun Safra. On the way to Yishun , listened to music and talked a lot with platoonmates.

First to go and shoot was the Sec three's then for the Sec two's. I'm with Farhanah and Fahirah. I swear that that M16 gun is giving me some problems. It's not my eyes who is giving me problems it is the gun! I'm a left eye master and i have to move a lot to my right so i can fit in my eyes really close to the target and Farhanah have been pushing me a lot with her left foot. Nevermind. I lose control and my magazine touched on the ground for two times and i lose two rounds of bullet. Damn it -_- Shooting finished around 5plus and then went off from Yishun and back to school around 5plus too going to six.

Didn't changed into normal clothes and i'm reallyreally tired and i went home with my Number.4 Uniform tip-top conditions eh. Took bus 69, reached home and i have flopped a lot on my MYE this year. I just pass two subjects and it doesn't reach my criteria for class gathering. But,no matter what, Miss Lim said that it will still go on but without BBQ Pit. So , I and Fahirah is planning to sponser some on it uh. Maybe to collect some funds from 2Compassions. Tomorrow there's Public Speaking Workshop and i know it's gonna be boring,boring,boring and i'm going to Jamiyah Home tomorrow with fellowed classmates. In the evening,i'm gonna spend the night at Pasir Ris Park enjoying my last moments with my seniors that are loved and that's where i shall update on Saturday after rehearsals okay? Toodles :D

three more days to go baby and we're three !

No comments:

Post a Comment