Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I know i messed up and screwed up.

This is only a sample picture of what is taken for the class photo (:
I'm soooo inlove with it sososo much ! I admire it so much because the five of us are in the middle. Hehe :D Kay dah stop Athirah stop -__-
I know some of you might be asking what is my MYE results right? Wellwellwell, i currently pass three subjects in total and there's still lot more to be discovered.Wait,i think we shall go on with the class gathering at EastCoast right Miss Lim? The criteria is to pass at least three subjects.So? Kay let's start.
English letter writing : 21/30(i love it ^^)
English informal letter writing : 17/30.
English Paper 1: 23/50 (please grand me the two marks )):)
Mathematics Paper 1 : 14.
Maths Paper 2: 7
Maths overall =Hancur !
Science Section A : 21
Section B : I forgotten.
But what i remembered is i failed :D
Malay Paper 1 : 40
Malay paper 2: 31.
Art : 68 ^^ (it's worth my effort)
Yeah,that is basically my results for now and i will share more tomorrow if i get the paper for Geography and others okay? School's like normal today and our class photo is already ready for collection of money and i really love the two formal shots and the close-up shot. But i hate the informal shot because my face sucks like and fat ass -___- After school slacked at K.H with girlfies and then talked and talked and talked about some stuff that we used to do last time when we are small. Then ,Nana have to leave as she is going for the OPC training which is at 3.30 and everybody left seperately. Nana,Qis and Atiqah went the same route , Myself Amirah and Fiqah went to Tenderbest to have our meals and then chatted a lot while eating.

Baby fetched me at block 896 something and we went home together with Amirah along. Tooked bus 8 and 8 homed :D Reached home Amirah called me. I took a bath and then zaaaaaaaap to the bedddd ! I don'tknow why i'm soooo tired today and nevermind , i am fresh for now.Till here readers? Bye:D Enjoy your night !

I have a lot of plans with girlfies for June Holiday after i come back from Perak :D There's Pit ,Ice Skating, Marina Barrage, Resorts World,Class gathering/BBQ Picnic,movie marathon,shopping and photoshoot with them. Heheh ! Can't wait for it.

baru nak maju per anak....kentaaalll lahhh !

No comments:

Post a Comment