Saturday, May 8, 2010

I don't see why you have to copy us.

Hey there tweeters and readers. Today is Saturday and i'm spending my day at home and for religious class. Well,i went to religious class just now and i can't follow family to Desaru next week with cousins because i'm having a quiz that is compulsory for religious class. What the helll like cb uh. I wanna follow ^^ But,no worries. I might stay with Faidhi at Tampines because mummy is also following. So Sunday maybe going out.

Today woked up in the early ten's and then took a bathe . I slept quite late yesterday night as i talked on the phone with BabyLOVE :D After that , watched the teevee and granny has bought for me some food from market. Weee ~ that was my breakfast. Around one plus, dolled up for religious class and then off to mosque by 2. I thought today was the quiz but then i was wrong. It's next week. Spoiler -_-
Interacted with friends during the short break and then off to the classroom. Ended at five plus.
Homed and some of the cousins are here. Mustaqim has gone home. Meeeekkkk,i got no friend )):

So,tomorrow is Sunday and i'm going to spend the day at home and tomorrow is Mother's Day. What shall i give my mother? A hug , kiss or something else? My sister has gave her something. What about me? I'm a big sister and i haven't lead anything yet. A cake maybe? Nope. I'm sooooo outta $$$$ right now. Hmmmmm,maybe a flower? I have to see about that.

Alright peeps. Enjoy your Saturdays and Sundays. I'm bucking up on my studies later.
Sweet hugs & kisses, Errah ((:

No comments:

Post a Comment