Wednesday, May 12, 2010

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY :D

Happy birthday to you,happy birthday to you,happy birthday to Syaqirah Aleena,happy birthday to you !
I see,someone's turning two today huh? ^^
Well then Aleena,you've just turned to today and happy birthday to Daddy too :D
Hope that you won't become a monkey and irritate me will ya? Thank-you :D

Finally,art is OVER and my life right now is better. I'm letting out studies aside for this few weeks or months and i want to enjoy,enjoy and enjoy more. I've been sick with studies a lot right now. Head's getting a lot of pains and headaches and oh,there's one thing left before i officially take MYE is over. Tomorrow there will be English Oral and i bet i'm gonna be the first girl to finish because i'm index number one. Cool right right ?

Slacked with baby just now and later i'm off to Faidhi's house for a celebration on that girl birthday *points up* . So , i thought of meeting baby for a while and bring sissy along with me.
Shall update the photos later alright :D

No comments:

Post a Comment