Sunday, May 16, 2010

Beautiful weathers and happy rotting at home ^^

Hellohelloohelloooooo ~ I'm feeling really tired still right now not getting any single sleep at all for one whole day. Morning , i woked up and then off to the lappy straight and played until late evening and went to have bathe and i just finished cleaning up the house and i've done my chores before the owner come's home ^^ Baek betol aku nie hari nie XD Follow my mood uh actually.

I decided to came back with my second post for the day today is because i'm effing boring like hell. I'm just waiting for my granny to come home and brings me food :D I haven't had a proper meals since this morning . I wanna eat , pizza,roti perata, Kinder Bueno and moremoremore. Please buy me someone?

Hmmmmm,well ((: No school for tomorrow as it's marking day and i'm scared of my results slip. I am having a fear of failing again. I'm sure i will have failed some subjects. Especially Maths. Confirm seratus percent that subject i will DEFINATELY fail .i know i'm not a good student which has always been a thumbs up by teachers -____-

Hmmmmmm,school back's to normal on Tuesday and i shall update tomorrow on the movie date okay? wishing,hoping that Mummy will let me go for the movie tomorrow. Really am hoping.

Sha,sorry i can't tagg you along to Town to watch the movie cause it's way to far and i have a curfew for it ((: Next time kay babe?

No comments:

Post a Comment