Saturday, May 22, 2010

I need a really longlonglong rest :D



NDP training today was a BLAST i shall say :D Well, eventhough i woked up late today and luckily i was woken up by Amirah's call. If not,i don't think i'll be going for NDP training. My alarm clock in my phone has rang,but i didn't realise that i snooze it a lot until i saw the time and it was 6.42am. Quickly tidy up the bed and then went off to bathe and get ready to go to school by 69.Amirah was late too, so decided not to take 23 or 15 to school. I took the bus at 7.18 and reached school around 7.34am. Atiqah,Nana and Amirah was already waiting for me outside the school gate. I passed Nana her P.E shirt that she wanted to borrow from me and we ran to the toilet straight to get Nana changed and we tied up our hair.

Get out from the rockwall's toilet and it started to drizzle. So,all the Sec two's have to line up at the foyer. Surrendered our handphones and then off to Kranji Camp. Reached there almost at nine in the morning. Had our jackets ready and i took size M. It's super big like hell ! I know i should take S for it. But,nevermind. Too late to do it -_- Dance and dance and dance for the Human LCD and for the Pre-parade. It took up almost three hours doing the same thing and kept on repeating the same moves . But,it's way to fun :D Had no breaks or whatsoever as today rehearsals are short and next's week will be 9 hours or REHEARSALS,REHEARSALS AND REHEARSALS ! Whats more, it's going to be at the open parade at Kranji Camp. Gonna be home late again. Yay !

Remember about the Total Defence Badge i told you readers that i've lost it somewhere? I've finally found it. The person who found it was Hazwan from 2Diligence. Thank god Hazwan was the one who found it, if someone else were. I don't wish to make an annoucement for just small thing. Luckily Hazwan wanted to gave me back the badge. He found it somewhere outside school near the grass patch. I didn't relise that there is a badge on his bag until he said this to me. Hazwan: Eh,kau tengok. Orang belom dapat,aku dah dapat. Hehe ! Me: EH! Maner kau jumper nie benda? Hazwan:Jumpe dekat luar sekolah. Then from then i kept on begging to give me back the badge as it is important for my Number.3 uniform. Thanks Hazwan ^^

Rehearsals ended at 12plus and then took bus back to school and on the journey back, listened to music and sat with Qistina. Qistina lied down on my hips and i hugged her back with my hands and we went to sleep together. I swear it's a very stuffy day today. After dismissal,went to Blue Sea to get our meals and bubbletea. Had Prata Special,Honeydew Milktea and Peach Ice Blended. Yummy :D Took bus 8 back to meet baby and then went off home by 18 as i want to drop off at Bedok Interchange to top-up my card and then went home. Smsed Baby.

Yessaaaaa ((; Syaqirah Aleena is coming later with other cousins i guess? Yipee,yipee,yipee :D Now, i need to go have some rest. Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment