Thursday, May 6, 2010

Right after another.

Well,maths is sooooo super hard -_- I swear i hate maths truck loads :D
I felt like gaving up sooo fast just now for Maths and Literature. Like finally tomorrow only got one paper which is Geography. I love it but i really hope i can make it :D



After school got briefing on Perak trip which is coming on this June school holidays and the NCC(land) boys are sooo funny just now. They were like making jokes using the microphone in the AVA room. I wanted to laugh , but i kept it to myself first. So,it's coming soon for Perak and Sea competition. I'm taking Doubles again with Farhanah. ^^ This year i'm planning to strike gold not bronze or silver. GOLD yeah baby , GOLD !

After the meeting ,went to 7-Eleven with Farhanah and Amirah and then off home by eight. Met baby and then home at four plus. Reached home , bathe and then sleep.

Tired uh this few days. Okay. Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment