Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Vicious farking Spammers.


Sorry for the blur blur blur picture on top :D
So,today is the final paper for important subjects and tomorrow is Art's exam. I have finished my Prep work and i'm left with only my Enlargement and then tomorrow is the final piece.
My drawing has to be realistic and i must really tone in the colours well in order to pass for the subjects. Mathematics two was not that hard for me. It's fifty-fifty of what i've learned. I really hope i pass it this time :D I got a deal with someone ^^

School ended early today because i only have one paper for the day and then planned with Sha and Amirah to go airport to do our Prep work and everything. Planned and then went to 800plus to go the shops and get my colour pencils and BigBookshop. Head to Poly bustop and then went home by 69. Reached exactly at 11.15am. Granny was not at home. She went to the market. How can i viciously forget about it -_-
Waited for twenty minutes and i can't stand any longer,i went down to search for her at the market. I got down from lift and i saw her coming home. Thank,god :D Told her that i'm off to the Airport to study and she said okay.

Met up Sha at Tamp Inter around 12plus and there was this particular person asked me ' Eh,Errah Enchanted eh? Then i was like , 'yes why?'*smiles* and he smiled* I wonder who is he :D Sha camed and then off to Amirah block to fetch her before heading to Airport by 34. Thought of taking 27,but 34 came first. Listened to music on the journey there.
Reached Terminal three , went to the Basement and started on our drawing. I lyed down a lot and there was no one there and is super-duper spacious for me to lie down :D Did my prep work and Sha showed me how to blend in colours well. I know i'm not good at art *thumbs down* BOOBOO!

Bought food with Sha at Macdonalds and then off to the basement back to eat and continue with our prep work. Went off around 5.30 plus, took 24 home. Tonight ,i'm still continue-ing on my englargement for tomorrows art exam.
Wish me luck tweeters and readers.

Specially for Z SPAMMER ,
I swear i know who are you and oh,if my boyfriend is black. What's got the matter to do with you? Maybe you're blacker in real life. You are saying about people, but why don't you say it to yourself assdog -__- Look, i didn't post this about you just to find fault with you. If you are not happy with me , come meet me up and we settle this professionally. You're big enuff to show your big ass to me if you think that you are brave enough to spam here , make sure you are brave enuff to meet me someday. Own up. If you don't too, i know already who are you. I will keep quiet for now, but if i meet you up. That's it , you're gonna regret it and there's no farking way for you to take back your words you Vicious Farking Spammer .
Thank-you pigg :D

No comments:

Post a Comment