Sunday, August 22, 2010

Cant you take me back there.

Hey thereeee :D Yesterday's CIP@Ghufran mosque is supeeeerrr funnnn! I swear i don't regret going and joining this activity. Heees,i thought it was gonna be boring but then it turns out to be fun.

Yesterday, went to meet Nana at Tampines Swimming Complex and then wait for Amirah and Atiqah to come before heading in. We sort out the goodie bags and then cooked the porridge together at the back. Took pictures and we left the mosque for Tampines Inter to distribute the porridge that have been packed already. I was soooo shy to go there. I'm scared i will meet springfielders there. Argggh! Phobia. Went off back to the mosque and left with lovelies around 6plus and headed to KFC to break our fast together.

Sat down and wait for Amirah and Atiqah before ordering. We ordered around 7 and it's time to break fast. I didn't fast but it feels like i'm fasting. Hehe :D Slacked at 150 playround and played the slide with Nana and Atiqah when Amirah has left. Swear we laughed a lot. hehehe :D Went back to MacDonalds to buy some ice-cream at took 291 to send Nana home and met Azrah and Ekah. Did some yadayada stuff and went home around 9.15 with Atiqah. Homed ,cousins was all there. Aleenaaa was there! I missed her for a very longlong period of time and i get to meet her yesterday. Weeeeee!

For today,i went to Geylang to get my Baju Raya. It's pink and white this year. It's lace. Ohgod,i love it soooo much! It's super beautiful. When i wear it, it's gonna be more beautiful. Cheh! Macam paham aje. Now,who is going to be my partner for this year hari raya? come on! Pink pink pink! Later i'm gonna meet love. For that, i would like to end this post by saying Congrats to love for passing his Mathematics exam. I know you've pass, good for you then. Work much much harder okay, i'll always be at the back to support you. I love you dear :D


No comments:

Post a Comment