Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Inception Doubles.


Ohmy, Leonardo DeCaprio is soooo hooootzcxs! Like finally i watched my love in this movie 'Inception'. Thanks to mummy for the free tickets and thanks to love too. I seriously love this Double-date. I wanna go out again next time. This time, a bigger group.

I also miss my 17 cliques already. Please have another outing okay? So,i waked up late today as I'm really exhausted from yesterday's party at Padang. After waking up, i have to double confirm with the other three if they are coming for the movie date. All of them are. *jumps around* I had to do some home chores first in-order not to get any scolding from grandma or mother. I went out from home around 2 plus and get the tickets from mummy before heading to Century Square to book the tickets. I came in late for the movie because of someone. Next time make sure you're not late for any double date okay? -.- We were supposed to go in before 335 but then we end up going in at 340. What a waste of the first part. Some of it.

The movie ended around 2 hours plus and i swear I'm super cold in the theatre. Went to Food Culture for some early dinner with them before heading home by 67. At that moment,I'm having a super big big stomach-ache and it hurts me a lot! Thanks to you stomach for making me hurt! Went home around 730plus. Luckily granny is not at home.

Okay,since tomorrow is the starting of ramadhan, i'm trying to make this year's fasting a full one. I really hope i can do it. Allah, make me strong for this month to fight with all those things i'm having in school and gimme the strength to do it. Amin(: Okay, bye 8D

No comments:

Post a Comment