Saturday, August 14, 2010

if i can rewind time


What a Saturday :D I seriously miss NDP so much. If i can rewind time back,that would be sooo awesome. I always look at the time and i always say to myself what am i doing at Padang. Hah :D But every fun times has an ending.

So today is sucha boring Saturday as i got my religious class to go back after a very long period of not going. I finally get to meet my friends there and as always, laughters always goes in my class. Hah. I'm not coming next week as i'm going to do some works at Masjid Ghufran with peeps. Can't wait can't wait. Hehe. My life is pack with things. Okay, so now cousins are at granny's house having gathering and i shall make a cover later with them. Hehe :D I can't wait for it. What song must i choose? Love the way you lie or something else? I would like to try Every rose has it's thorn. Dynaaaamiteeee!

Tonight is the opening of YOG and i'm gonna find my Lyo and Merly there. Hehe :D Cutestuff of mine! I shall update more tomorrow okay? Bye :D Happy Berbukaaa'!

No comments:

Post a Comment