Thursday, August 19, 2010

Photogenics friends.







Hey there. Fantastic Thursday is today. I seriously love today really much.

I woked up early but then bus was late. Ergh,i hate when the bus is late and it's full with people. I hate it seriously. Met Amirah and then off to school together. Today is class contact time. Yay! Happy me. Maths paper was a freaking annoying paper that i've ever sat for in the year or sec two. The paper is supersuper hard. I swear i lost a lot of braincells by now. Argghhhh! Please trust me,i'm gonna fail my Mathematics paper for sure. For sure! I told mummy and granny that don't put high hopes on me for maths. I'm gonna fail.

After maths was free period, Baniaz bought her Canon EOS camera and what's more. We took a lot of pictures using her camera which can lead up to 300plus. Sorry okay Baniaz. Thanks for uploading it up to Facebook. Took a lot of pictures before heading for recess time. We sat in the class to chit-chat around with Gabriel and of course with my lovelies. Learning chinese vulgarities again. The Shennon still havent stopped it yet with his vulgarities. For LA period, we went to the school library to borrow some books to read and i borrowed for the first time in Springfield. I borrowed the book 'How I live now' it's a cool story i think. Shall start reading it soon. Took more pictures with Miss Liza and more peeps. Went back to class, had last minute revision on Science. Mr Lim came in to class and he sacrifice his free time to teach us the last formula for all of the force topic.

Test started at 1135 and ended at 1235. One hour is enough for Science but not for Maths. I really hope i can pass my Science this time. I studied hard for it already. Oh,and for History too i really hope i pass because if i were to pass my History, i will reach my criteria for next year. Insya-allah. I felt so relieved when exams are done. I really felt the hardwork that i've done. Hmm,after school slacked awhile and went home by 69. Tomorrow i shall go to Tampines Mall with Amirah. Goodnight!




No comments:

Post a Comment