Sunday, August 15, 2010

Everyone lets go.


What a boring day today is -.- I wanna go out. But nevermind ,it's too late to go out. It's gonna be night time soon. So i guess i have to spend my day by studying and finishing up my homework later after eating.

I woked up late today at 12 plus and thanks to baby for waking me up if not i won't be able to watch the encore telecast for National Day. I didn't bathe but then i watched the encore telecast until around three plus. Mummy came with sister. I was cooking some kueh when love smsed me and mummy took away my phone =.= She was like saying ' nak masak pon nak handphone,bring here the phone. Pegy masak dulu baru dpt balek.' I got no choice, i have to give in but luckily i have deleted some messages from love and i off-ed my phone. Mummy kept in her bag and sister helped me to get it back but then failed -.-

She hide it somewhere, i didn't know where. But now i found it! hmmmm,okay :d Ithink i have to go now. Nak gi GEYLANNNNGGG! jom?!

No comments:

Post a Comment