Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Hyper-active, love.



Hah. What a hyper Tuesday. I seriously love today well but it's just that i'm a little bit affected by last nights bad dream )':

School like normal, came in later as we took the bus later. Today is class contact time and i love it so much. I really hope that tomorrow will be the same eventhough it's Wednesday and we will have to assemble at the Parade Square. Hoping that it's gonna rain soon and wet the floors. Nyehehehe :D Class started off with Malay lesson and today is the Exam Paper for Malay Language. I did study but then wait, it doesnt matter really well for malay. I did have some chats with Nana while the others are doing the examinations. Cikgu Rosli was already looking at us but then he just kept quiet. Bestnye Cikgu Rosli niee. Hah.

I paid attention in Science lesson and i learned the last minute formula for Force and all that. I really hope i can understand it really well. Recess time,we didn't go to the counselling room but then we stayed in the class to study. Studied until Gabriel said to us, 'Eh,so good uh you all today.' Exams are coming Gabriel,we must study. Then Language Arts was the best of all lesson for the day today! Ohmygod. There's something weird that happened to me and Amirah at the same time. Coincedence! We were listening to Miss Liza when we saw something at the same time and we both turned to each other and laugh together. The laughter was then passed down to Nana and Atiqah then to Gabriel. Khairi,Syai joined in the club of laughters and we laugh our asses out that some of us think that they are not fasting. Khairi made a lot of jokes until he kicked my table and my head bangs onto the tip of it. Painful but fun -.- I think i'm gonna have that bruise on my head soon. Hah!

Laughed and laughed but then when it came to Maths,i concentrated well with Liz and Amirah. Nana was studying for like the first half of the class and the other half she was learning how to speak Chinese but then Vulgarities. So as Shennon. He kept on saying Malay Vulgarities to me -.- All those stupid words came out and i'm super pissed off with it but in the end,i laughed :D They kept on saying those words until Miss Lau heard it and i guessed she told Miss Lim about it? Mampos uh korang. Haha :D But all of all, you guys are the best *peace*

School ended early today at 1.10pm as there is a Learning Festival for the teachers and students are required to leave early and i'm expected to be home by two from Mummy. I didn't. I reached home around 2.30 as i went home with love and Amirah. After resting and bathing, i straightly slept until 6plus when love woke me up by phone call. Thanks love. Wait for break-fast time and then i'm off to bathe again now and study for my History and English Exam's tomorrow. Ohmygod,wish me luck people :D Hope i make it through this time round. Insya-allah !

Nownow,I'm craving for coke ((:

No comments:

Post a Comment