Monday, August 23, 2010

Hours to go.


Hey there. Argh! I'm down with a fever right now since yesterday night. I don't even know what happen and what have i eaten until my body is behaving like this. Currently,i'm using the baby's coolingfever pad on my forehead and on my neck is the ice packs which i have frozen it in the fridge. Amazing :D

School was okay today since i'm having some fever. My whole body was feeling okay in the early morning as i ate some panadols but then when it comes to the half of the day, my body heat is getting hotter and hotter. I don't like -.- Lesson was all,quite boring.

Okay,now fear time. I flunked my maths, science and ENGLISH by three marks. How can i be so stupid of loosing three marks from english paper. Ish, i feel like rewinding back time and do it once more, but it's all over. Nevermind,i still got my last try which is for the EOY exams and it doesn't mean that i flunked my English for CT, i will flunked overall. I really hope so i can reach the criteria. So,after school i sat outside the General Office to accompany Nana and Fiqah since the three of them gone home. Sat around and i'm super pissed off cause our performance for Sir Wong is still not ready yet and the juniors are done with it. Hope by tomorrow we can finish up.

Okay, it's gonna be a BIG six tomorrow with love. Six monthsary coming up (L)! Hours to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment