Thursday, August 12, 2010

Nervous!

Second day of fasting was quite okay with me. I think i can adapt with it already. I got no more gastricts like yesterday. I managed to take part in Physical Education just now without feeling thirsty or hungry. Seriously, i don't feel anything today. Not even hungry. Maybe sometimes yes,but my stomach doesn't growls loudly. *proud*

As for usual, fasting days aren't like fasting days. I waste my energy like how i use to not fasting. Nyehehehehhe :D So, school was normal today as the lesson are quite bored. Now now. I got something sad to say in my blog. My most favourite teacher ever in Springfield will be leaving us on the 27 August as she will go and futher her studies at NIE. Early in the morning ,she showed us a powerpoint slides that she made for us and ended with this sentence " How i wish i can teach you all in the upcoming years. But, unfortunately every happy moments have an ending. My last day with you guys will be at 27 august. I won't be able to see you guys promote to sec three, see your EOY results and sadly, celebrate teachers day with you." That sentence really made me cry soooo much just now in class.

I know it might break my fast , but then i didn't. I wonder what will happen to our class without her around. She's our class saver. She has been the best teacher i've ever had in my whole world. The most understanding,caring and helpful teacher. I don't wish to see her go. But, it's for her own future. Almost half of the class cried. So this is what mummy has been keeping away from me. She already knew earlier that my teacher is gonna leave soon and she kept quiet as she doesn't want me to be sad. I'm gonna miss you,teacher ):

I got no more place to ask for help except for Miss Liza ): I'm gonna write her a big letter and i'm gonna thank her millions of times and i shall perform something for her soon with my lovelies. We shall plan something okay? She even cried.

After school,slacked at Rockwall for awhile while waiting for love to finish his class for thirty minutes and i went home with him. Saw Zahira at bustop. Had some chat with her since i last met her last year for teachers day. I got her number back and i shall contact her for teachers day as we are going together like last year. Yipeeeee! Can't wait to re-unite with them. Okay, i got to go now.

Butterfly fly awaaaay~

No comments:

Post a Comment