Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My all time favourite


One day of ramadhan is gone now, i still have 29 more days to complete it before it's Hari Raya. It's still a two digit number and i'm just waiting for a single digit number to be up by the mid of this month.

School was normal. Wednesday has always been the best day of the week for me. But, today it didn't as early in the morning,i realised that my table is gone with all my books below. I wonder where have it fled during the holidays. I seriously am frustrated with it. I even asked my class if they have swapped my table or they are actually using my table and guess what, no one replies me. I'm fasting y'know. I seriously am feelin annoyed. So,i decided to find my table after my History lesson and i found it. The person who is having my table is, Gabriel =.=

Also, i did mentioned some vulgarities towards others but it was accidently, not purposely. I guess,i've spoken it out for around 14-16 times today.I seriously want to cut down on that by tomorrow. Please. Not only that, Gabriel has been eating in class all day long and it just makes me sooooo tempted to eat the seaweed that he gave me. Gabriel,Gabriel. Today is just a slacking day in school. Almost all of the time i went to the Councelling room to sit inside as i'm lazy to go for assembly that afternoon. What's more when they have a Mt.Kinabalu sharing and of course a promise from Miss Tan. The whole Lower Sec have to stay back and get punished because of the noise level during morning assembly. This time,i blame the sec one's. Please laa. If you guys are not fasting or whatsoever please don't get the whole school know that you're not fasting. Are you guys acting as if you're "well-known" in school? Please. You guys have just stepped in Springfield for months not years okay. So fuck off with your pathetic,annoying,childish ATTITUDE!

I'm seriously annoyed with them. So as Nana,kan Na? After school, i went home with baby and i took bus 28 home. I didn't get a chance so sleep well in the afternoon. Just a little short while will do after this. Bye :D

Eh eh, I miss 17 CLIQUES :DDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment