Friday, August 6, 2010

Never gonna be told.


This year's National Day celebration at school was fun. Wait, i want to say it as FABULOUS!

The celebration went well for the sec two's. Almost all the sec twos enjoyed the singing session at the school hall after our performance at the parade square for the dance medley for school. Dancing infront of the whole school is surely veryvery embarassing for me. I seriously can't controlled it anymore. There was one sec five guy talks to himself and Nana laughed at him. So do i.

Okayokay,best part. At the school hall, we sang a lot of songs and all two'compassion gereks stands up and run to the stage to have a singing session with the teachers involved and also the DM. I was hugged by her first. Sang a lot and all the guys were having fun at the back of the hall. Lower Sec celebration was done and then Upper Sec myself and Nana is involved. We didn't came for the rehearsals but then we just stood up on stage to dance and for that, we get scolded by Mrs Nor. She scolded us at the backstage area and i'm starting to laugh at that time but i just pinch Nana's hand. Funnnn :D

After school, school ended at 10.15 , went to K.H to sit around and get the birthday bash things ready for Atiqah, in the meanwhile, borrowed Guo Hao's bike and round about at the shop area. Amirah seriously make me laugh so much and then went back to K.H area and started to bash Atiqah. Ohhh,this is super fun! I know i'm stupid of throwing eggs at people body but then it doesnt break until it hits the floor. I know,i am =.= Wash up and then slack off forawhile. Went to Faidhi's house to get my camera for tomorrow and i'm home people.

I finally get to sleep after coming back early as i got no time since last week ((: Weeee,tomorrow i'm having an outing with peeps and we're going to Padang for 'likeshow'. Can't wait, can't wait! Bye :D I got to check on something.

Happy 14th BIRTHDAY ATIQAHHHHHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment