Wednesday, August 4, 2010

i see when i hurt


Holaaa. Okay,i'm still having flu right now and it's super-super irritating. Get well soon to me please. Alright, school has been okay today, a lot of jokes around with peeps and beloved 2'Compassions. Especially when it's time to jump up onto Gabriel's back and wacked him a lot of times. That's the most fun thing to do for the day. Shall do it again next time^^

So,as i mentioned yesterday i got to bring my NDP costume along to school today for safe-checking and the rehearsal for today is just for a short while and since we all brought our red-tee to school, almost all my classmates decided to change and other class didn't. Claudia said that we do not have to change, whatever sia. She doesn't bring her costume then she just wants us to get into trouble. Errrgh! But eventually, we are not required to wear but who cares, we are special but then came two Integrity who camed with red-tee on too =.= We are not special anymore.

Make a U-Shape around the school hall and thats when we start our Dance Medley with all the Sec two level. It's super cool and fun y'know. It's like going for a big,BIG rehearsal for a shoot or whatsoever. Mr Muz have been taking a lot of videos around so as Mr.Kok for pictures. I love it i love it! The fanatic sec one's are just outside the hall and for me they are like so, KPO? I just hate them =.= Some of them.

Danced around for one time and then proceed on to the Parade Square to get to know our places for Friday and i'm telling you that the sun is sooooo hot that it just shines onto my face and i can feel the hotness of it. I hatee it so much! :B Back to class for collection of the costume and then sat at canteen for awhile. Talked with Mr Lim. He doesn't want to treat us. Nevermind then Amirah and myself went off from school to meet our own boyfy. At last,i finally get to meet love after a two weeks of not meeting him face-to-face since our fifth monthsary. He just got a new bike and it's name Gail. Look's cool but i'm cooler. Hehe :D

Yay! Tomorrow there's P.E ((: Jumping Jacks is waiting for me and my 2'Compassion. Goodnight everyone :D

I see someone's turning 14 soon. Hehehehe XD

No comments:

Post a Comment