Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Common Test 2.



Arrrghhhhh! I lost a lot of braincells for English and History just now. I really really don't like passages on stories that are super boring. I don't likeeeeeee (B)!

I went to school with Amirah as for usual, i kept on memorising my History notes so that i will be able to answer really well for the question. English paper sucks -.- I have hope,but i'm not sure myself. Recess time, we sat around in the class to memorise more and revise on our History. History test will commence at 1135,in the meantime we had some chats with the Chinese Girls and also Boys. They are still not finished with their vulgarities. I just ignored whatever they said to me. That's the best way,when they are tired they'll stop. Trust me,this is just a while (:

First few question of History are easy as i study for it but when it comes to Structed Essay Question,i'm a loser for that. I really hope that i can pass this time round just like last year. Pass for History. I'm still confused on what subjects to take next year, i'm in love with History but then i don't wanna go to 3'Benevolence next year(Insya-allah) but i wanna go 3'Compassion. Stick to the Compassion forever :D But theeeen, i DONT KNOW! I have to start thinking now. I've flopped my Geography for the half of the year and now it's time for History. Will i still remain pass for that subject or i won't? Let's seeee, soon.

I have to collect the Exam Scripts and Mdm Yeong ask me to do so. That's the advantage of being register number one. You get everything first and you get to walk around after exams to collect the scripts. Ohmy, i saw some of my classmates didn't do the History paper,at all. How are you guys gonna pass?! Ergh, i got nothing to say already. I seriously want to see all of us up to Sec three next year. Pleaseeeee. After collecting the paper, we sat around for PC period and today that Mr Tay is kind enough to let me sit at the back for assembly at Parade Square but then when it comes to class time, he talks a lot about Zaki as there are fights again between him and Khairi. Ya Allah! Tak serik serik pe korang?! Dulu dah kena gigit dekat ehem ehem.

After school, waited for Fiqah at 893 before heading to 886 for study group with Gabriel. I swear i had a lot of fun with them. Hope to do it again for EOY,but this time at Airport. Amcam girls? Mau? Home around 4plus, didn't get scolded but then i'm feeling super dizzy today. I dont know why. I felt like collapsing in the bus on the way home just now. Serious shit manzxsc! Okay bye. Since i update early today, i shall study and memorise for maths later :D

No comments:

Post a Comment