Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Brand new Day,brand new story.


Ohgosh. What an awful Tuesday today is. I seriously don't find today very interesting like all those other days. Firstly, i'm very sleepy in the morning which drags me until my LA test during and after school. Not only that, fluuuuuu viruses has strucked me again. Errrrgggh! Just go away from me please, viruses. Secondly, theres a test and exam that i have to take it after school and i'm soooo freaking annoyed with Miss Fadilla. She has been accusing to us a lot of times and i just get irritated with her and i became rude to her.

What the hell, I'm drinking my delicious Iced Milo and she just shouted at me and asked me throw away so, i put all the ice-s into my mouth and while she is scolding the class,i just cleared my throat loudly and act as if i just couldn't stand the coldness of the ice. Everybody laughed at her and she gave me a fanatic face and i said back ' what's the problem? I'm trying to dissolve the ice what. You still want me to throw?' *roll eyes* and started on the test. Everyone is annoyed by her attitude today. Sucker,for being a literature teacher la Miss Fadilla.

Finished the test and decided to go for the NDP lead but then didn't. Amirah didn't want to go. So sat at the foyer and wait for Fiqah. She was not there and so we left school and slacked at R.C near Nana's grandma's house before i went home around 4plus as Mummy is at Granny's house. So, i have to pack my things for tomorrow. I have to bring my costume to school! Yay! =.=

Goodnight,bye :D

No comments:

Post a Comment