Friday, August 13, 2010

Third day of fasting and it's super tiring. School was normal today for me as today is Friday and there's not much lesson going on. So,today i had my prize award ceremony on my Sea Competition which has gone by around one month ago and today i just got my medal. How nice? Bronze again. Nevermind, i rather have bronze/silver than i have to stand and give a speech to the whole school. So,i reported late for the award ceremony. I was supposed to be at the Basketball court by 7 but then i reached later by 15 minutes. Sat around with Farhanah and Fazera. Ohmy, Fazera is super annoying with her jokes and she made me laugh early in the morning.

Not only that, i seriously felt shy when i have to take the award. My hand starts to shiver and my heart starts to beat faster. I always have that =.= After taking my medal, i felt super relief. Fatiha and Ain have to give a speech to the whole school as they obtain gold for the event. Had picture taking and i went in late for DNT with friends and we came in at 830. One period gone and Mr Tay was searching for us around the school. I love to make jokes to him. He always doesn't understand it :D

After school,slacked for awhile and then went home with Qis. Goodnight !

No comments:

Post a Comment